• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stressed Mama!

aaaah im glad he is recovering ok now.
You will be able to go see what fluffies Cheryl has soon :wink:

HAHA I LOVE DINOSAURS...the baby is hilarious...i used to have the taped stories...and new it all off by heart wen i was a kid...its soo funny...notthemama...NOTTHEMAMA :lol:

hiya , just caught up with this , my boys bailey and gizzy were in on tuesday being done so they want to send their condolences to ludo on the loss of his plums !! (they know how hard it is to part with something that you are quite attached too) :lol:

Condolences past on! :)

Ludo would also like to offer his sympathies to Toffee, Bailey & Gizzy at this difficult & confusing time.... :?

I feel like an evil Mama making him go through the op. After all, he is a bunny, what else is supposed to do with his time?! :shock:
It's the vegan guilt kicking in. Well, at least he can have a wife now, he just won't be able to do anything rude! I'm sure he'll have a go though!

Dirty.

Back