• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heidi (My Giant French Lop)More pics added

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Here a some pics of my newest baby. Isn't she just the cutest.
HPIM0229Heidi5.jpg

HPIM0233Heidi6.jpg
[/img]

HPIM0234Heidi3.jpg
[/img]

totally beautiful! can not believe how big she is though! I thought my Bino was big wowee what a bostin girl!

OOOOOOOPS I've just made the biggest mistake of showing my Hubby these piccy's and now his yapping on about "is this how big YOUR TWO rabbits are going to get!!!! AND you want to get TWO more....blah blah blah blah blah" :shock: :? 8) :lol: :twisted:

You see I wanted a Giant bun but when he saw one in the flesh he was GOBSMACK (scared!!!) at the size of them so I came down to French Lops but told a tinie winie lie about the size, well I told him they would be the same size as Harvey my Dwarf Lop :p we use to have :wink:

WOW Kayj if my 2 had been de-boyed I would have snapped her up she's LOVELY :D

She is 2 yrs old. She has a lovely nature and is settling in great she even let David pick her up and cuddle her the other night so at least I know she is coming round.
I really can't believe how lucky I am to have got the bunny I have always wanted. Don't get me wrong I love all my buns to bits.

Back