• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barley-Bun has gone to the Bridge

to the wonderful jay,john and the rest of the hairy mob and our little scoot
i am sad to hear about barley bun, please take care and look after yourself, my thought are with you

with love
Eve x

Awww no, no, no!!!! :cry:

Jay and John, what can we say :cry: :cry: :cry: Jim and I send all our love, we wish we could be there with you :cry: We love you for what you do for those bunnies, we just wish there was a way to make it easier for you both. I'm so so sorry. Sending huge Scottish hugs to deepest darkest Wales.....

~ Binky free little Barley Bun, take all our love to the spirit buns ~

Im so sorry to hear this awful news.

Barley Bun was loved and will be loved forever by his mommy and daddy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So very very sorry to hear this Jay, I just don't have the words to tell you how I feel for you right now.
Everything is so unfair.
Big hugs.
xx

Oh Jay, I have been able to get on till now and was so very sad when I read this.

I know how much you love you buns and how upset you and John must be.

I am thinking of you.

Big cuddles

lol Pam

Oh Jay and John - sending you big hugs and the Furry Gang - I now its probably difficult for you to comprehend at the moment but you gave this little bunny such a loving lovely home and little Barley is no doubt up there with all our Spirit Bun swapping Bunnytales as we speak and telling them all what a fab bunny mum and dad you both are.

Sending Love

Sleep tight little Barley Bun X

Dear Jay and John

We are both so sorry to hear about Barley-bun. Life seems so unfair at times targeting those people who only show love and kindness and taking from them those they love most. You both have lost so much in such a short time and your hearts must feel wrung out from it all. Our thoughts are with you and we send our love and strength to you both.

Stay strong and take care of each other xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Barley- bun, run free little man, enjoy the sunshine at the bridge, you are in very good company, keep watch over your mummy and daddy and always remember how much they love you, rest easy gorgeous boy xxxx

Jay, John, and your precious family,

I am. so, so sorry about your loss. No doubt Darling Barley-Bun is now frolicking free of all cares with all of the other buns who are safe and sound.

My heart goes out to you because it is so hard to let our beloveds go, even if to such a special place where we know they are so happy, we just miss them so.

Take care and lots of love to you all, Alice xxxxx

Oh Jay, I am so so sorry. Big hugs.

Night night little Barley Bun, be happy and free, and lots of love to your Mummy & Daddy, they will miss you lots but you will see them again. Give all of our love to our spirit buns.

Back