• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barley-Bun has gone to the Bridge

Jaypot

Mama Doe
My baby, my bedroom bun, our darling licky boy, our angel in this life - at 3.08pm he passed away in mummy's arms with Daddy there with him.
I can't believe that you are gone my darling boy - I want so much to be with you and those who are with you now.
You will be with Pebby, Jacob, Sparky, Peter, Mr Jingles, Bobby and Wiggles, all friends that left for the Bridge before you.
Oh God Barley-Bun - you went so very peacefully and took what was left of my heart with you - I love you baby boy. Mummy and Daddy adore you - our welcoming little boy, the one who cared for everyone and put himself last.
Run free our darling, darling precious man, mum's little man, mum's bunny soulmate :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Thank you for letting us be your mummy and daddy, thank you for all those who you helped while here with us, thank you for all the love, laughter and joy that you gave us - thank you for all the wonderful memories that we will Always have of you.
We love you so much, we always will - never in this lifetime will you be forgotten.
We will join you when it is our turn and we will never, ever be parted again.
Night night darling boy, run free always now.
Mummy, Daddy, Billy, Oliver, Bandit and Muffin and all the Hairy Mob
Barleyandmumjune043.jpg
[/img]

Oh god Jay :cry:

I really don't know what to say except that I'm sorry so very sorry.

Please take care of yourselves and take comfort in the fact that little Barley Bun was very much loved by you, John and all the other buns you care for.

Run free little man with your leg thats much better now

oh my, i'm so shocked and sad to read this , was crying when I read he was ill, so now...... :( :( :( I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling but I am thinking of you. All of your bunnies seem to have incredible personalities and it's so clear how much you care for and love them..barley bun sounded so special, as do all your buns, but it's amazing the way they look after each other...when i hear these stories it really makes me want more.
Take Care,
With love to you all, lou xxx

really sorry to hear he's gone - we know how difficult it is when your special one leaves like that.

He will always be there for you in your heart and memories and will be watching over you all now.

He would hate to see you in such pain, its just the price we pay for their love and time.

Sweet dreams and run free little one.

Thinking of you - take care

Martin + Pam

Oh Jay and John, I'm so, so sorry to hear this. The pic of you planting a kiss on his nose brought tears to my eyes 'cos I did the very same with Molly this afternoon. They are very precious to us and you both do so well by them.

Lots of love

Jill

oh Jay, John and the little ones,

We are so so sorry that Barley Bun has left you. This has come as a shock we don't really now what to say.

Night night little Barley Bun and God Bless

From the Jetty Clan with Love.

Jay Im so sorry to here about this terrible news! Im heart goes out to you! We are all thinking about you xx Take Care xx
Rest In Peace Lil Barley Bun xxx

Luv From Nicola & The Gang xxx

All the bunz are sending there love xxx

Dear Jay and John

This is so heartbreaking for you to lose lovely Barley Bun. The photo of you kissing him is so sweet and fills my heart. You have so many memories and he had such a happy life that this is what you must focus on. Not easy I know and just so darned sore. All my love for you

angel14.jpg

I am so very sorry you have lost your precious boy. You must be devastated. Sending big hugs from all me and all the Sanctuary bunnies.

Jay and John, I am so sorry to hear about Barley Bun - my heart goes out to you both at the loss of your special bunnyxx

Oh, Jay and John, I am so very very sorry... :cry: Your darling boy: I feel so privileged to have met Barley-Bun and seen MacMuffin cuddling up to him, what a wonderful memory! I'm so sad. :cry:

jay , john ,

i,m sorry to hear that barley bun passed away . What a special boy he is and I know that he will be sadly missed . God give you peace at this hard time . I think its so unfair that such special people like you loose bunnies , life does not seem fair at times but without both of you - these darling treasures would not have the life they have . You are both truly a credit to all the bunnies (past and present ) in your tender loving care . These darlings have the best ever life with you and you have given them all the love and care they need . I could not think of anyone I would rather took care of my two darlings should anything happen to me . xx

I don't know what to say. Nothing I can say will possibly come close to how I know you must be feeling. You are wonderful, wonderful people who care selflessly for these little bunnies who, without you, would have experienced no love and happiness.
Barley Bun was a beautiful bunny who had the best possible life thanks to you. Sending you huge hugs and love.
Binky free little one.

aawwww i am so very sorry Jay and John. What an awful shock that Barley-Bun has had to leave you now :cry: Take care of yourselves and just remember what a great life you gave him. Hugs to you both. Binky free Barley-Bun

Back