• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mice

post subject

I`ve been out to check my guy`s, they now live in a shed with run attached and i have found that a old plastic sack has been chewed!!!

I found mice droppings in my recycling bin`s last night and now have lids for them, but am worried about the mice in the shed??

How on earth do i get rid of them??

My food is kept in a dustbin next to the shed, but straw and hay are on the hutch roof which is in the shed, which is were I found the chewed sack.

????

You say about keeping foods, hay and straw in containers, but what about the hay, straw and feed given to the guy`s on the floor, won`t that attract the mice??

We had mice in the garage this year and they were attracted to the feed bag and veggies I kept for the guy`s, so i moved it all and but in in bins.

Can`t believe the mice are now in my guy`s wonderful new home :(

I don't think you can stop it, unless you put traps everywhere. I know there are mice around and in my bunnies' run, but I figure that in the wild, they'd be around together anyway.

I dont think they r deadly too often, coz where i got charlie from (a rescue) there were mice in and out of their hutchs!

Back