• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh la la

Warren Scout
My name is Ingunn and I have a beautiful 4 months old :bunny: called
Fabian. We live in Norway and are new members at this Rabbit Forum..

Hiya and welcome :wave: we look forward to hearing more about you and you bunny and of course lots more pics too :D

Howdie and Welcome - Awwwww Fabian - sounds lovely and what a smashing name - look forward to hearing all about your bunnies and some pickies :wink:

welcome_018.gif
to you and Fabian. I hope you can post photos for us

Marlene said:
Absolutey gorgeous...what a lovely family you have
5.gif

And it will be bigger soon. Fabian may get a gilfriend in a few weeks. I have been asked to home a young loop. :bunny: :rabbit2:

Absolutely Stunning - now doubt you will have some long listing of ladies all to willing to be a bunnygirl for Fabian - he's so cute :wink:

Aww what lovely pets you have! Hi and welcome! :D

Just a reminder that if he is to get a girlfriend you had better neuter him before you bond them, he can be neutered at around 6 months, make sure you get a good vet though as I assume you don't want baby bunnies. :shock: :lol:

Beebop said:
Aww what lovely pets you have! Hi and welcome! :D

Just a reminder that if he is to get a girlfriend you had better neuter him before you bond them, he can be neutered at around 6 months, make sure you get a good vet though as I assume you don't want baby bunnies. :shock: :lol:

Fabian is only 4 months old and he will be neutered next month. I talked to the reseptionist at the local vet and she thought he could be neutered right away. At that time he was only 8-9 weeks.. But I wanted to wait to 5-6 months. And is not cheap to get him neutered either. Listen to this £90. How much does it cost in the UK?

Back