• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

strange but funny bunny behaviour..

allyandtobey

Alpha Buck
Lately whenever i give tobey some chunks of carrot, he'll pick one up and run around in circles around my feet with it in his mouth and make honking noises. He hasn't been neutered, he normally does this but without food in his mouth but lately he's been doing it when i give him carrot and he does it for ages before finding a nice spot to eat it :lol:

aaawww thats so cute! I miss simba not doing that to me.. the circling and honking noises.. i use to love it when he did it we always had games of racing. Since he was neutered and got a girlfriend he dont play it anymore. Now when i give him a piece of carrot or anything he just runs off with it so Nala dont nick it off him! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: theyre so possessive with their food aren't they! Especially something really tasty, and they have to hide from you so you don't take it away even though you just gave it to them in the first place :lol: :lol:

:lol: cheeky used to do that , but although he would run around my feet like a raving mad lunatic , he never did it with a carrot in his gob ., bailey likes to play toss the carrot , then he runs and gets it and throws it again before finally eating it , its like tossing the caber . :lol:

Athena runs around with it for ages when she gets her dried bread treat. Zeus isn't so daft! He scoffs his down (metacam and all) then heads off and scoffs hers down too! Athena is learning now and only does one lap before dropping it and stuffing it down as fast as she can before Zeus gets there ;) :lol: !

Caz

Caz said:
Athena runs around with it for ages when she gets her dried bread treat. Zeus isn't so daft! He scoffs his down (metacam and all) then heads off and scoffs hers down too! Athena is learning now and only does one lap before dropping it and stuffing it down as fast as she can before Zeus gets there ;) :lol: !

Caz

:lol:

Back