• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rest in Peace GIZMO

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
5e77a0fc.jpg

Gizmo one of lifes little characters Nov2002 to Aug2005
Gone but never forgotten[/img]

omg no no no i,m utterly devastated for you , oh no , i really thought he was going to make it . I,m breaking my heart for you and pepper . Poor gizmo , he died at home though with pepper beside him . The tears are falling down my face as I felt an attachment with him because cheekybun went through the very same as well . Sleep peacefully little gizmo , cheekybun will lead you to the lush grass and will be your friend until pepper comes to join you . xx

Kay I am deeply sorry to hear your very sad news about Gizmo :(
He was such an adorable little bunny :cry:
Huge hugs and lots of love winging it way to you from all at the GA Sanctuary.
If you need a chat you know where we are.
XX

Thanks everyone for you kind thoughts, I am just relieved he wasn't suffering for long and that he had a really good life with us for the three years we had him as we rescued him whewn his owners had moved house and left him and he was in a really bad state. He use to always go and check to make sure all the other buns were ok and if they weren't then he would let you know.

Just think what a wonderful life you gave Gizmo and all the loving he would never have had without you

Thinking of you

hugs4.jpg

We are so sorry about Little Gizmo - such a sudden illness and then such a quick passing to the Bridge :cry: :cry: :cry:
Run free in the eternal sunshine - binky in the grass and have fun with all your new freinds - xxxx

Awwww sending huge hugs - i'm so sorry to hear about little Gizmo but he was so loved and I'm sure he's now with all our Spirit Bunns telling them about all his exploits with the Two Foots.

Binky Free Little One.

Back