• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful brave Nougat has gone

iv had one of my rabbits die in my arms, it was very upseting and i cryed all day(im a 17 yr old boy, i dont cry alot) :cry:

Thanks for your kind words and support. I couldn't have got through this without you.
Nougat is now buried in the garden and we have bought a rose bush especially for her - a white one. She will never be far away from me.

Rest in peace little one and watch over Helen from under your lovely rose bush. xxxx

Bless you Gizmo! I see no reason on earth just because a human is a male that they should not feel sad when they lose someone they love and crying is good for you, it lets out your emotions instead of holding them pent up. :wink:

Oh I'm so sorry. She was such a brave little girl, and was a fighter. You are very lucky she went natrually, I think she knew that you wanted it that way.

rest in peace baby girl xxxx

:cry: I'm so very sorry, sending huge hugs. Flystrike is a horrible horrible thing, we lost Misty to this as well :(

~ Binky free little Nougat, take all our love to the spirit buns ~

aaawwww im so sorry to hear Nougat lost her fight. You certainly did everything you could have done for her and at least you know her passing was very peaceful.
Binky free gorgeous Nougat!

I'm totally exhausted now, and don't quite know what to do with myself - no more going out to the garage to care for Nougsy. Again thank you.
I'm going away tomorrow, but i'll be back on tuesday. Then I need to decide what to do about Bobby. I don't feel like a very good bunny mum at the moment (ie to take on another bunny) but it doesn't seem to be fair to Bobby to be on his own.
Well, I need to clear my head before even thinking about it.
Take care all

I've not been on here for a few days, just catching up on everything. I'm so sorry to hear about Nougat; it was all sounding so positive a couple of days ago, I really thought she might just make it. You tried so hard for the little fighter. :( I'm sure you've got some lovely memories of your time together, and you can think of her every time her rosebush flowers.
Hope your break helps you.
Jo

so very sorry to hear about Nougat Helen :cry: :cry: my heart goes out to you, we all know how you feel :( things happen so quickly for rabbits that their fete is sometimes out of our hands :( you'll know when the time is right to get another bun :wink: give yourself time, Bobby will most likely tell you himself when to get him a new partner :wink: :)

run free little Miss Nougat bun xxx

I'm so sorry about nougat she was a lovely bunny u didn't let her down but i know where ur coming from as i keep thinking i let my patchy down but i finely realised i did all i could 4 her again i am very sorry

So sorry Helen to hear that Nougat has gone. Just think that she is free from pain and binkying around with all our babies

RainbowBridge.jpg

i am so so sorry to hear your news!!! :(

You did everything you could do for her. she is no longer in pain.

Back