• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit toys

**Bonnie**

Mama Doe
Hi all, (me again!)

I have got my Alfie loads of toys for him to play with. he loves chewing so i got him this bark sticks & a wicker type ring to chew but he hasn't touched them! he is more concerned about chewing my clothes and bags!!

I also got him a ball with a ball in it, a tunnel and a bunny house and he's so not bothered by them!! he also has an old flower pot!

when he is in his hutch he is either eating hay or fast to sleep!

do all of your bunny's play with toy's?

Bobby enjoys chewing too, so I got him a hay ball and a basket thing from bunnymail, which he is destroying at the moment! Squidgy loves his treat ball. We just put his pellets in there and he spends hours rolling it around the floor!

It depends on the rabbit. Most usually don't start to play with their toys until they start to get bored with what they have been doing. My buns used to dig in the carpet but I distracted them enough that it seemed boring to dig in the carpet and rip wholes in it.

It all depends on your bun.

My boyfriend keeps laughing at me because i keep getting special delivery rabbit stuff which he doesn't even look at :lol:

I may try the treat ball...ive heard alot of peple on here liking that.

well, i hope its because he's content and happy that he isn't bored enough to play with his toys!

Mine all have ooodles of toys to play with but they seem to prefer anything that rattles or has a bell ring to it :shock: :shock: - I sure don't need an alarm clock any more :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back