• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dave died today

Thanks so much for your support. I went to the vets today to see if I can have his ashes back and the crematorium charge £82 to get them back and my mum said it's to expensive so we have to leave them at the crematorium but I want them back because he was so special to me he was the first pet I'd ever had full responsibility of but we are putting a cross in the garden in memory of him. I'm moving on and getting a new rabbit in a few weeks and I hope I can get a lionhead because they are so beautiful and loving. Dave was a lionhead and I got so much love from him. I miss him so much he was my baby. Binky let Dave run free xXxX Never forget mummy loves you and always will XXX

Awww I'm so sorry to hear about your little bunny Dave, but he will know how much you loved him and for many bunnies this is a gift that they just never feel.

I'm sure you'll feel his presence about and he'll always be by your side giving you that nudge when you need it and hopefully eventually you'll feel that your Dave would be proud that his mum is going to give another little bunny a chance of feeling loved and wanted.

Binky free little Dave with all our much loved and missed bridge bunnies X

Dave looks absolutely gorgeous and it is good you have that wonderful photo of him. It is so sad when it is so sudden.

fairy.gif
Binky_Free_x_27630.gif

Back