• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dave died today

Dave died today my mum found him about an hour ago we don't know how he died he was fine this morning and afternoon we think he had a heart attack. I really miss him he was such a sweetie. We took him to the vets and he's going to be cremated I :love: him so much.

I'm so sorry. He looks like he was such a sweet, loving bun and I'm sure he will be deeply missed. Binky free little Dave xxxx

sweetlovinchick said:
Everyone is saying Binky let Dave go. Whos Binky? Sorry if this is dumb I just dont know

Binky is when they run and jump with hapiness. What everyone means is run free little Dave.

He'll be with all the other spirit buns now.

*hug*

Aaaaaw, I am so sorry for your loss, Dave looks such a little character. Binky free with the angels and the spirit bunnies darling!

Oh what a lovely little bun Dave was - so sad :( Think of the happy times you had with him - I bet he made you laugh!xx

Oh No :( so sad to hear your news, you must be heartbroken :(
Thinking of you, sending love and hugs from us all at the Sanctuary.

Back