• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wow my little charlie bun is a changed man

jodi

Young Bun
since my charlie an poppy fell out charlie has become a changed man binkying all over the house jumping on to my lap an looking alot happier he is playing alot more its such a change as he was very shy when he was with poppy do you think i should rebond him wit a new bun or leave him on his own as he seems to be enjoying life more at the moment maybe its the batchelor life :lol:

some rabbits would rather be bonded with humans then other rabbits, My pebbles is scared of other rabbits, she would rather just be with me than anyone of her own kind!!!!

i was thinking that he was gay he seem to enjoy the company of bam bam but wont tolerate it for that long an he is new to us we have only had him a month he was found in my sisters shed he also seems to be drawn to my pink things but seeing as he is happy at the mo i think i will leave him

thats strange! i dont believe in such a thing as a rabbit not wanting to have another rabbit friend! but maybe your bunny does want to be on their own?

have you done anything different?
is he now living inside?

sophie

Back