• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonnie has gone to the bridge

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Our hearts were broken tonight, our gorgeous. vibrant, cheeky, wonderful little girl had to be pts. She had scratched her nose causing the tumour to bleed so we took her to the emercency vets as her breathing was worse and she was sneezing and snorting. It turned out she had a secondry tumour in her eye and the cancer had spread so much it was causing her too much stress and if we had left her she would have only had days left and they would have been bad ones.
The pain is unbearable, how do we go forward, we keep losing the people we love. Poor Milly is now alone, what do we do for him???????? Life is not fair.
Thank you all so much for your support during her illness, it means so much to us both to have such good friends around us.

Dearest Bonnie, you were our sunshine, you made us smile, laugh and cry, you were and always will be loved so very much, your paw print remains on our hearts forever, and you take with you a piece of us both to keep you safe. Rest easy beautiful girl, we will see you again precious angelxxxxxxxx

DSC01441.jpg

DSC01446.jpg

DSC01438.jpg

DSC00932.jpg

My heart is breaking for you all.... :cry: I am so very sorry. You must feel utterly devastated. :cry: I do know how you feel, it is so hard. :cry: She is so beautiful. Binky free at the Bridge little Bonnie, say hello to Harriet and Charlie for me. xxx

Oh no, I am so so sorry, loving our bunnies is the most fantastic thing in the world but it makes losing them hurt so so much. :cry: Love and hugs to you both and to Milly.

Poor beautiful Bonnie, at least your pain is gone. Be at peace little one and run free with all of our spirit buns.

Dear Uncle Mark and Auntie Shell

I am so sorry to hear your news :cry: But Bonnie will be playing in the green fields now and nothing else can hurt her. In a twinkle of an eye, you will all be together again.

Again I am so sorry :cry:

From a very sad little Scoot

Mark and Shell - we are so very very sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: Believe us when we say we know what you are going through.
You gave her such a wonderful life, she was so loved and wanted and so very happy. You will always have her in your hearts and in the blink of an eye for Bonnie, you will be reunited again. Time has no meaning at the Bridge - love is all that matters and health and happiness are always there.
When you are all reunited again, nothing will ever part you. Bonnie will be well now and will be as fit as anything - she will be wrapped with love from all those other buns that are there and will be with all those that you have lost already. She will be happy - it's those who are left behind that suffer :cry:
Run free in the eternal sunshine darling Bonnie - so very beautiful, so very loved and so very wanted.
Take care Mark and Shell, give snuggles to all the buns and a really special snuggle for Millie.
We are here if you need us.

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! She did fight hard throughout her illness, and it must have just been her time. She sounded like a wonderful bun, and was simply adorable. We'll keep her in our hearts xxxx

Binky free Bonnie xxxx

Dear Shell and Mark
I have just caught up with your post about your beautiful Bonnie, and I am deeply sorry to hear your news :cry:
Bonnie was such a loved bunny, and I hope you can find some comfort in the knowledge that she had a wonderful home with yous, and you did everything humanly possible to help her and so much more.

Thinking of you at this sad time.
With much love and hugs
Adele, David and the Sanctuary bunnies
Please give Milly a snuggle from us.
XXXXX

Guys, so sorry to hear this has happened, sending love and hugs to you both xxx

give milly and extra special hug just from me too xxxxxx

this is the news I was dreading . Mark, shell , i,m so sorry for your loss and pain , beautiful bonnie is no longer in pain and knew nothing but utter love with you both . sleep peacefully little girl . xx :(

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: take care mark and shell, bonnie is at peace now, binkying wildly in the meadows of the sky!

milly poor milly say good bye to your friend darling and you will see her again in the eternail sunshine, but for now find love in another thats what bonnie will want!

Eve x

Oh I am so sad to hear your news Mark and Shell - my heart goes out to you cos I know how you are feeling - she was a darling and you did the best for her anyone could and she knows thatxx

Kisses to poor Milly from Polly Pip Kami and Tuixx

I am so sorry to hear about Bonnie Mark and Shell. My heart goes out to you.

Elvis will look after her over the bridge xxxxxxx

Sweet Dreams Bonnie
xxxxxxx

I too have just caught up with this post. I am so very very sorry to hear about Bonny

Sending hugs to you two and snuggles to Millie

Back