• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

toys

Michelle

Warren Scout
hi does anyone have any ideas for toys that are everyday things round the house, cuz im probly gettin my bunny 2day n i havent got any toys yet, n the run hasnt been finished yet, so i need some stuff for him to do in his hutch.

Bunny bounce back jingle toy which you can put treats in. a ball, a cuddley toy (if he doesent chew it) the list is endless. im sure what ever you get he will love it. altho Jazz's fave toy is his bounce back which i put hay in for him and he rolls round the floor like a dog trying to get it out LOL :lol:

Or if you dont want to splash out a good ole cardboard tube :wink:

k thanks but can you suggest some toys that i wud probably alredy have round the house, cuz as i said im gettin my rabbit later so i cant buy any toys!!

n u sed a cardbaord tube, i know the sort u mean that u can buy, but do ya fink a toilet roll tube wud be okay 4 him 2 chew on?

yeah thats what i meant, make sure he doesent eat it though as i always worry about in getting stuck :shock:

have you got a teddy bar you wouldent mind parting with?

A cardboard box maybe?

thanks but u sed not 2 let him eat the toilet roll tube, well wat else is he meant 2 do wiv it?!?!?!?!?!

so any cuddly toy?

My bunnies love the whole toilet roll not just the cardboard bit in the middle! makes alot of mess! A cardboard box would be nice though so that he has somewhere to hide while he gets used to his new home.

Let us know how new bunny gets on x

Definitely cardboard boxes! Also if you fill them with torn tissue paper that's also fun for them. If you have any pine trees nearby I often pick up pine cones for them to chew and throw about!

AMETHYST

Back