• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Goodbye Darling Myrtle-May

aaawwww, thank you Louise and Phill, you are most kind.
It is strange without Myrtle being around, it is strange how amongst 37 bunnies one missing little bun seems to leave such a huge gap :(
David has been very tearful, he was especially attached to Myrtle, she was one of those bunnies you could not help loving, as she gave so much love to other bunnies and humans alike.
On a positive note, we have 7 years plus of happy Myrtle memories and these are precious now.

Thank you again for taking the time to write all your lovely messages.

Love Adele and David
XX

So sorry my dear Adele to hear about Myrtle. The decision to let our beloved babies go is so hard and painful. Just think on the lovely last few days she had and you know in your heart it was time to let her go. Much as we would like to have our beloved pets forever, it is up to us to give the kindest gift of all, to be free from pain. Myrtle will be looking down and thanking her kind Mummy for releasing her and will be binkying with all our babies

Rainbowbridge.jpg

I know your heart will be heavy and I know you will be comforted by the lovely wishes and caring thoughts from your friends.

I am thinking of you and feel for you

aniback11.gif

Love from

Marlene said:
So sorry my dear Adele to hear about Myrtle. The decision to let our beloved babies go is so hard and painful. Just think on the lovely last few days she had and you know in your heart it was time to let her go. Much as we would like to have our beloved pets forever, it is up to us to give the kindest gift of all, to be free from pain. Myrtle will be looking down and thanking her kind Mummy for releasing her and will be binkying with all our babies

Rainbowbridge.jpg

I know your heart will be heavy and I know you will be comforted by the lovely wishes and caring thoughts from your friends.

I am thinking of you and feel for you

aniback11.gif

Love from

aaawwww that is beautiful Marlene, thank you so , so much :)

all our love to you too, and Tilly wants you to know she is doing very well, and has a beautiful long golden coat..I will send a photo of her soon :D
XXXXXXXX

My heart is full for you but I know you have all these babies to look after and they will lighten it for you. Yes, kisses for my lovely Tilly and I will look forward to her photo :love:

aww you had her since she was 10 days old, that is great! :thumb:

What a wonderful life Myrtle-May had with you and she had a great name too :wink:

BirdieBun said:
aww you had her since she was 10 days old, that is great! :thumb:

What a wonderful life Myrtle-May had with you and she had a great name too :wink:

aawww thanks Carys :D
yes it was lovely to watch Myrtle-May grow into a mature bunny and she enjoyed her life with her brothers, sisters and parents.
It was very special having a family group of 10, they had an incredibly close bond and never had an arguement :D :lol:
It is very hard coming to terms with the fact Myrtle is no longer with us, but I am so glad we had many years knowing her. :)
XX

BirdieBun said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: You have made me look like a mad woman!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Made you LOOK like a mad woman :?: and there was I thinking you ARE a mad, but very lovable one :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You may have noticed I edited my previous post so folk did not see my boo boo....I am sorry I called you Eve, but I have done this before, and I will no doubt do it again..so apologises in advance :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can always remember bunnies names, but with human ones I am HOPELESS!!! :lol: :lol:

xx

:lol: :lol: No probs Adele I dont mind being called Eve............or Phil...........or Tree...............or Gina!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
:lol: :lol: No probs Adele I dont mind being called Eve............or Phil...........or Tree...............or Gina!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well that is a good job then isnt it with me forgetfulnamesSmells (oops WELLS) on the case :!: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
See I cannot even remember my own name now....so theres no hope....it is useful that I have Gertrude who runs RU with me, to pull me up when needed....now as it Gertrude :?: ..I know the lovely lady has red hair :!: :lol: :lol: ....hope she does not read this post as it could be :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
yep the yea old faithful admin team Gertrude and Adele!!!!! :lol: :lol:

:shock: ssshhhh :!: :!: :!: we could be in trouble any minute from my better Admin half :!: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele, a very emotional post you wrote. I wish I never have to face that choice in all the future rabbits I'll raise. It's definitely one of the most difficult choice any pet owner has to make. Very sad to hear you have to face that tough choice. Your bunnies must be really happy to have such a great owner. Very sorry about your loss.

Oh gosh u made me cry - i am so sorry for your loss. Perhaps I have had too much wine ands it time for bed! This forum is amazing for support xxx

aaawwww thank you Happy Hopping and bunnyloopy for your very kind words :)
I agree the forum members are all wonderful, I have been deeply touched by all your support.
XX

Oh I am so so sorry to hear about Myrtle-May Adele (and what a lovely name as well). She will remain in your heart and thoughts so she will never be totally gone from you. My thoughts are with you.

Back