• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Going well

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Well i decided to put Agi in with Pan, Velvet, Apple and Ivy and they ahve now been together all morning! I will put Jack in at a later date but he is still far to horny! :lol:

So all is well on the bunny front for now!

Awwww Phill, I am so glad all is going well, does Agi look a bit happier with her new friends. Please can you give her a cuddle from me.
Love
Kayxx

fhello Auntie Kay!! :D The Buns here. We have been watching Agi all morning and she looks very happy! we think it's dead funny cause Pan is usually a big bully and she is Scared of Agi, we like her! The baby bunnys like her lots and Agi looks much happier today than yesterday! we will get mum to give her a big hug for you cause she will let mum pick her up now :D

Ok we've been together all night and no problems! Agi even gave Pan a lick on the nose this morning! so alls well i now just have to bond Jack in mmmmmmmmmmmmm :D

I know....infact I hereby dub you Phill the fearless, queen of bonding!!!

your amazing Phil, you never let anything phase you :) well done bonding another group!!

Thanks Guys, im so not fearless just accept life for it is!! :lol:

Aww im so pleased for agi though she actually let me tickle her this morning so i think i have been forgiven for taking Lilly away XX

hello Auntie Caz, yea we think Agi has forgiven mum which is nice for her as she was really sad when she couldn't tickle agi!!

awww poor mummy, now you bunnies look after that mummy of yours, she is a really great human bean you know, but then of course you know!!

I think she deserves extra cuddles from you all :)

Hi Phill,
I am so glad the bonding has gone well, you are definately 1 in a million when it comes to bonding and caring for the buns.
Love Kayxxx

Hi Buns,
I am so glad you have accepted Agi in to your family as she obviously really missed Lilly, (Agi it wasn't your mummy's fault she did what was best for Lilly as she would you. So I am so glad you have know come round and gave mummy a lick. Be a good girl and we love you very muchxxxxx).Tell Pan not to be frightened of Agi as she is a big softy. Pan it is Jack you are going to have to watch as he will be all over you when he finally gets to live with you. Good luck Grace with your new partner and be good for mummy.
All take care and we love you all
Aunty Kay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back