• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HIYA!!!! Another New Bunny Mad Member

minimadmum

New Kit
Hi Guys

I have just found your forum and think its really interesting, so I thought I would register and introduce myself!

I am a 24 year old mum of 2 lovely little boys, and live in Bridgwater (Somerset) with my Partner Gavin of 10 years (dont know how he puts up with me)!!

Before I became a mum I was a student vet nurse working in Bristol (unfortunatley I dont think I will be able to afford the study required to ever go back to nursing). And as a result have many animals from my time at the vets!

We have 2 dogs which we hand reared from a day old. 6 Cats that range from 10 weeks to 8 years old. 5 Rabbits, a Lionhead (minnie), Lop (big Blue), Rex (Nookie), English (Pickle), my preciuos Netherland Dwarf (petal) and last but not least a guinea pig (windy pig, named by my 3 year old)!!

I spend most of my days looking after my boys and animals, but love going to boot sales and Going out clubbing with the girls (when im allowed, hehe).

Although I dont have allot of money I am always willing to give another rabbit a loving caring home either for a long or short period as I have a large garden and run, loads of time, experience, and best of all tonnes of love and hugs!!

I hope you haven't got too bored reading my introduction, I do tend to chat and chat!! I look forward to spending time on the forum and making mor bunny mad friends!! :D

Take Care Tanya xx (minimadmum)

hi! sounds like you are going to love it here as you love bunnies so much and i am sure it won't take you long before you are as addicted to this place as the rest of us mad bunny folk! :wave: :lol: :lol:

Hi Tanya :wave:

Welcome to the forum!!
Hope we get a chance to see a few pics. We are all a bit bunny photo mad, if you hadn't already noticed!!????!! :lol:

Hello and welcome! You really sound like a busy person!! All those lovely animals! Enjoy the forums! :)

AMETHYST

Back