• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maple, our precious girl has gone to the Bridge

Jay and John i am so sorry to hear of Maples Passing all my love being sent to you and the hairy mob XXx

Jay and John and all the little ones,

We are so sorry to hear your precious little Maple has passed over the bridge, your picutres of her are so lovely little girl and I know you will always treasure them.

I don't know what to say to help at the moment, but I know Maple will be forever in your heart and always always on your mind.

Night night and god bless little Maple.

Love from the Jetty Clan.

I am so sorry to hear your sad news of Maple, I am thinking of you and the hairy mob.
Take care and loads of hugs
Kayxx

It's so hard to know what to say, thinking of you at this time and I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, what a cutie she was xxx Hugs from me and bunny kisses from fudge. Take Care Jay and John xxx

Dear Jay and John, so very sorry to hear you've lost your beautiful girl :cry: ((((((Hugs)))))) thinking of you.xx

Awwww Jay and John - sending you huge hugs - there are no words to help at this time I know but were all thinking of you and you'll have such treasured memories of your wee girl and I hope in time when your feeling really low you can think of her and feel some comfort from the time you spent with her.

I'm sooo sorry about Maple. I hope she has found little Tilly Mint and are both doing something naughty. Take care my thoughts are with you.(xxxxx)

Back