• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wot kind of games could you play with a rabbit??

shannon_c

New Kit
my rabbit always looks bord wot kind of games could i play with her i tryed rolling a ball to her but she just picks it up and throws it across the room!!!!??? :(

Jazz likes peekaboo :lol: he chases his ball too. have you ever given ur bun an asult course to do mine loves doing that! :lol:

ive tryed puting stuff out like flower pots for her to play with she throws it across the room as well!! i think shes a big aggressive?

Maybe you could buy her a rabbit rattle or jingle toy? jazzy has a jingle toy which i put hay and straw in and he rolls round the floor with it trying to get it out! :lol: he loves it maybe your bun mite benifit from one of those :D good luck. another reason maybe she is in heat and frustrated? how old is she?

BTW WELCOME :D

All my bunnies throw things, even China who's really submissive and non-aggressive! Mine love pine cones - they're natural, they can chew on them (good for their teeth) and they love to throw them! I've read that dragging a towel around for them to chase is a good game, although I've not yet tried it myself.

AMETHYST

i used to hide from cheeky . He would go mental ... running around the house until he found me , then when he did - he would take a mad binky session . :lol: oh , i miss that so much :(

Toby doesn’t really play games :? But he dose like his video collection and he tents to throw/push video boxes around. He also likes playing with cloths. I suppose to only game my and Toby ever play together is Tug-a-war.

Bindi likes a run around the garden, when she hops away i usually move my position. It confuses her a little and she has to work out where i am. :lol: She is very good and doen't go far before she comes back to see where i am!!

Bindi also likes to play rough games. She loves newspaper. Especially shredding it up. But if i throw her a ball of newpaper, she'll throw it around and if i try to grab it she'll jump on me with her front feet!!!!

Shes not really too bothered about the toys you can get from pet shops.

Gracie and animals x

i play tag and Orio is always it. I will crawl on the floor towards him and tell him im gonna get him and he sits there with his back to me. I can see his breathing getting faster and just as im about to touch him he runs and does loads of binkies. This can go on for a while, Pepper is learning it too now so can have to get the both of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe one day they will chase me and it will be my turn to run and jump around :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually her throwing things is playing with you. I used to throw a small wicker ball at Zeus and he would throw it back (till he chewed it to pieces). Zeus also liked to throw my trowl at me when I am doing the gardening - that hurts ;) !

Athena plays attack the object - if I put a towl in front of her she jumps on it and tries to tear and bite it to pieces so I drag her around on it - I like to think it is playing but she does the same with my hand :lol: !

Zeus also used to pounce on a red chew toy I used to swing around on the floor and he loved to play knock over the loo rolls. I would stand some loo rolls and kitchen roll middle tubes on their ends and he would knock them over with his nose as fast as I put them upright again.

Violet doesn't like to play much as she is a bit older but her and Cosmos love to play chase with each other and attack the treat ball. Cosmos' favourite game is to chew and lately dig holes in my lawn as soon as I fill the old ones in :roll: .

You just have to try and experiment to find what your bunny enjoys. If she likes to throw baby rattles are a great idea you can teach her to throw them back at you!

Caz

My bunny plays football!!! :shock:
Discovered this the night b4 his neuter op, hubby was well chuffed.He told everyone in his work. :lol:
And he chases the kids and cats!!
Oh and when our hamster is in his ball he chases the poor wee thing! :shock:
Its much better entertainment than the tv these days!!! :lol: :lol:
leesa

Back