• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Lily - posted on behalf of Phill

Hi Phill, just wondered how you were doing and if Agi has started to come to you again. Give yourself and Agi a big hug from me and tell her we are thinking of her.
Take care & loads of love
Kay & Davidxxxxx

Im doing fine, Agi is not coming anywhere near me at all! I went to give everyone there tea last night and normally Agi try's to jump in the bucket and nibble my feet but last night she just hid at the back of her Hutch and look petrified. She will come around eventually im sure i just need to give her some time XXXX I will give her a big cuddle for you though, or should i say i will get my mum to give her a cuddle as im not allowed to pick her up at the mo.

Try giving her an extra rich tea biscuit or a few choc drops (she loves them).
Love Kayxx

Thanks Jill

Kay, she wont even come to me for a rich tea! she will happily go to my mum but not me i am definatly in the bad books. She will come round eventually XX

Oh it all seems so unfair so many bunnies going over the bridge, :( still thinking of you and your bunnies. I only have fudge but she sends bunny kisses :D take care.

BirdieBun said:
why cant you pick her up Phill?

Agi wont come near me! because i went and took lilly away to go to the vets and of course she didn't come back i am most evil person and she probably thinks that i will take her away too. Rex did this for weeks after poppet died as it was me who took the buns away.

Agi will come round soon as she knows her mummy loves her and knows she only had Lily's best interest at heart as she does for all her bunnies.

Love
Kayxx

Aww thanks Guys XXXX Agi will come round, Rex has only just forgiven me now so i will just give her time she'll be ok. Plus she is going to get new friends this weekend :D

Well! I am going to try to make a group of six!

Agi, Pan, Velvet, Apple, Ivy and Jack! i just hope it works

oh wow are the other five already together? you will kill me wont ya how many times do I have to get your "Groups" right in my head! :D

Lol the only ones not already in the group are Jack and Agi but the group has not been together very long so all should go well! Fingers crossed

Awwwww Phill hope it all works out this weekend for you and Agi. Jack will think he has died and gone to bunny heaven with all those females. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let me know how it goes
love
Kayxx

Back