• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Lily - posted on behalf of Phill

Phill, we are so sorry, all we can do his send you up our love and snuggles. on its way to you now.

Love from Jet and his clan.

Just caught up with this Phill... so sorry to hear this, big hugs to you,

Thinking of you and Binky free lil one xxxx

hi phil i am so sorry i wasnt there for you, been out all day, send love to you honey!!!

lily run free darling!!!!

eve x

Oh Phill - so sorry to hear about little Lily - youve had a rough time lately and still manage to support people on here - love and thoughts to youxx

OMG I'm so sorry to here about poor Lily! :cry: You did everything you could for her, all my bunnies are sending cuddles! xxx

Oh Phill, sorry to hear about Lilly - you've lost so many of your babies in such a short time :cry:

I really hope that this is the last bad news that you're going to have to go through for a long time.

Binky free Lilly x

Thanks Nix XX

I went to the vets last night to collect Lilly and my vet felt so bad that she died that i ended up comforting him! He was blaming himself and as i said we can't blame anyone it was her time to go and at least she went peacfully under GA it could have been much worse her Vein could have burst when she was awake. Hazel my other vet also said that when looking at her eye they suspect that she was developing a melanoma (sp) which would have been much worse.

Thanks for all your support guys your all great XXX

I've only just read this post - sorry for your loss. You obviously did everything you could, I wish you all the best and give my deepest sympathies to you.

AMETHYST

Oh Phill, I am so sorry to hear about Lily. With everything that happened to Elvis over the past few days I hadnt really read many posts.

Im sure Elvis, Lily and all the other buns that have passed recently are watching down on us knowing how much we love them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back