• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit park

kim 106

Mama Doe
as eney one been there went toay and some of the rabbits looked sick there was one baby who just sat sitl hudled into a ball and looked sick mentioned it to the keeper but he didnt seem that intrested :twisted: :twisted: i think im going to have to phone the rspca as there food was just put on to a wet wooned house thing and didnt seem that good

the amount of times we have had to callthe rangers is rediclous we have been told that the animals are to be re homed but when :?: :?:

I heard stubbington ark is overflowing with gerbils at the moment or maybe they could ge there. The fact remains cute bunnies bring visitors i guess.

I went to [edit] the other day and wasn't impressed about how the bunny's were kept there either! It smelt sooo bad of urine, had loads of flies buzzing round, and none of the water bottles looked like they'd ever been cleaned! some were brown! : (

Please don't mention names of organisations. If you have issues with the care they're providing animals take it up with the appropriate authorities. We don't want to get sued :)

Thanks,
Tamsin

Back