• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pop's died

honey

Alpha Buck
after fighting back for three weeks after a suspected stroke pop died in the early hours of sunday morning. although she's been so ill it was a shock as she had been eating like a horse and was starting to run around the garden again instead of sitting in one place. i'd really started to believe that she would pull through. on saturday evening she ate loads and was moving around her hutch in her lopsided way, there was nothing to suggest she would be gone by morning so i can only hope she went quickly. honey who she lived with is pining, she's letting me stroke her for ages and normally only wants a minute before nudging my hand away. i feel so sad and i miss her so much, she was such a sweet good natured bunny, i only hope she is with sooty and mopsy who she was so close to

:cry: So so sorry to hear this, sending big hugs and gentle nose rubs for Honey.

~ Binky free wee lass, take all our love to the spirit buns ~

i am so sorry to hear about pop , its sounds as if her last day was good and she suffered no pain at the end , . Poor honey will need her mummy now more than ever . I know how you feel as I lost cheeky bun a week past friday and its horrible , cheeky will be giving pop bad habits up there and giving her a strange liking for mushy peas .
Sleep soundly little girl - cheekybun , you look after this precious one . xx

Glad she went peacefully. Hugs to you and nose rubs to honey.
Binky free Pop.

i'd been following cheeky's story and felt so sad for you when he died and also felt blessed that i still had pop, she was the same age as cheeky. i bet they're having a good time running round with all the other buns, thinking that she's with her friends keeps me going at the moment

honey said:
i'd been following cheeky's story and felt so sad for you when he died and also felt blessed that i still had pop, she was the same age as cheeky. i bet they're having a good time running round with all the other buns, thinking that she's with her friends keeps me going at the moment

she will be free from suffering and any restrictions that she may have had - as is cheeky . Its taken me over a week now to come to terms with his death but I,m seeing the other end of this dark tunnel now . I know he is in a better place and so is you pop . I bet they are both getting up to no good !!
seriously tho , my heart is with you as I know how you are feeling .
All my best wishes and hugs , gina x

i,m here if you ever need me .

Sorry to hear about pop and yes I hope they are all having fun together

engel02.gif

so very sorry to hear about Pop :cry: I feel for you and Little Honey bun :( my thoughts are very much with you both

run free little Miss Pop bun xxx

I'm so sorry. I truly hpe Pop and Cheekybun are having fun with the rainbow buns in a place they can be free. Binky for us wee ones xxx

I'm so sorry that Pop had to say good-bye but at least she seemed happy at the end, eating and playing, that is some little consolation. As Louise says, it is so sad that they have to leave us but it is "until we meet again", eh? Big bunny snuggles for Honey who is missing little Pop, poor girlie. :cry:

Lynda never ceases to touch my heart deeply when she asks the newly departed to "take our love to the spirit buns"..... :cry: Take my love to my spirit doggie too little one. xxx

Gina, I am so glad you are beginning to see that little speck of light growing at the end of the tunnel. xxx :wink:

yup lizzie , i,m getting there - slowly . I,m now seriously thinking of another bunny or two - i,ve got a feeling that my dad has something up his sleeve tho :wink: . Part of the feeling better is down to you tho lizzie . :)

Awww I'm so sorry to hear about Pops and I think everyone on here that has loved and lost one of their dear ones will know exactly how your feeling. Just give yourself some time, its natural to grieve but evenutally you will be able to think of your litttle Pops and smile and remember all the special times you spent with her. Also little Honey will also need all your help too at the moment to help come to terms with the loss.

Thinking of you and sending hugs and a gentle nose rub for little Honey X

I am so sorry to hear about Poppy, she was obviously well loved and you did everything you could. Binky free little Pop. xxx

Back