• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys and things to keep Seth busy

Richseth

Young Bun
What the best things for rabbtis to keep them occupied? Im sure seth must be a bit bored of just running about, and a toilet roll inner can only go so far! Would really appreciate people opinions and what they find works best for keeping the bunnies ammused!

Thanks

Rich

My buns really enjoy rattle cat toys, wooden chew blocks, and bird toys that have bells and mirrors attatched. Also, they love to play with more inexpensive things like paper towel rolls, shredding paper, and one of my buns just loves to play with his brush!! I guess it just all depends on the bunny!

my buns hav toilet roll tubes to play with which i stuff with hay they also have balls wiv bells in and the russel rabbit treat ball thing which i fill with there pellets and they love to nudge n scratch it to get out the food.

mine have parot toys arboard boxes yellow pages and a ball along with the toliet rool stufed with hay or treats

some of mine [they dont all like to play with toys] have plastic coloured balls that have a bell in them, one of my bucks plays with his almost 24-7 he rolls it around all day and mates with it lol. I no most of u have ur boys have been done but my show rabbits are not and the very avtive ones :roll: like a small teddy to practise there tenique on :) Also all 85 of mine rabbits rescues included have hay balls hanging in there cages these are great as they double as toys as well, and i know of people that put the greens in then and hang them a little higher so the rabbit has to try a bit to get the greens. val ps plastic flower pots are a hit as well.

Squidgy LOVES his treat ball. We put his pellets in there andhe hardly ever stops rolling at around :roll: . He stopped running around the house so much a couple of months ago, and we bought lots of things to get him playing, but he's only really gone for this ball. It took him a while to get the hang of it (he's not got the biggest brain in the world - sorry Squidgy :D )
the outside bunnies have a hanging basket base, hanging from the cage, for hay and I put their greens inside plant pots. They love chucking the pots around.

Mine love tunnels and little dens! You can make one easily by throwing a large towel over a stool!!! They like to nibble toilet and kitchen roll middles!

Cardboard boxes to play in and chew! and they seem to love the packaging you get from Amazon!!! Niamh loves material and has old clothes and towels to play with! She likes to nibble them, suck them, dig in them!

It's quite funny really as none of the others are interested! I have to tuck all my curtains in so that she can't get to them!!! She's nibbled through my linen basket so that she can pull my clothes out! I've come home from work before and found my undies strewn all over the house :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fern and Donny entertain themselves all day long running in and out of a tunnel made out of wine boxes. We got them from a supermarket and just taped them end to end.

it's hilarious!!LOL

Back