• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Dearest Darling Jemima-Belle

I am so sorry to hear about beautiful Mima. :cry: :cry: :cry: I know how you muct feel. It hit me all over again this morning about Merlin. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dear Jay and John, sending you much love and strength at this sad time, Jemima was blessed to have lived such a wonderful life with you and will always be with you.

Once again your bravery and total devotion leaves me humbled, take care and lots of love and hugs to you and the hairy mob xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My dear Jay and John

I am so very sorry to hear about Jemima. Your very moving tribute has reduced me to tears once again. Such a lovely big baby and so loved.

She has now gone to such a lovely place with no pain and is frolicking with all her friends, including my darling Hunny Bunny
Rainbowinthesky.jpg

Tkae care and we are all thinking of you

Love from

So sorry to hear you have lost your very dear bun Jemima. Big hugs to you all and rest assured that she is running free and binkying to her hearys content x xx x x

What a beautiful big girl - so sorry that Mima had to go to the bridge - I'm sure that she is cuddled up with Little Jack already.

Take care Jay and John. I bet that Jack and Jemima are nibbling clover together as we think of them. My thoughts are with you and I wish I could help.

Alice

Back