• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

for cheeky

thanks , it is getting easier but in still miss him so much . in time another bunny will get into my heart but cheekybun will always be there too ,.

That is such a wonderful tribute to your beloved Cheeky. I can hardly see for tears. He was so loved and so precious and of course he will be watching over you.

Take care

hugs6.jpg

its 7 weeks yesterday since I lost my precious cheekybun and i miss him as much now as I did then . The tears have dried up now and my two new bunnies have helped me greatly but he is and always will be my baby .

That even had tears running down my face...so sad. What a beautiful tribute to your bun. I hope he finds peace.

I see Cheeky every single day on my kitchen table!!! :D What a smashing boy who lives on vibrantly in ALL our hearts! Yoo-hoo, Cheeky at the Bridge, hope you are playing with my naughty boy, Charlie!!!! 8)

Broken, really nice to see you around from British Columbia!!!! Lovely thing about the internet, we are all joined by our common love and interest, what a wonderful revelation!!! :D

Cheeky bun...Your bun ...oor bun ...awb'dys bun! A true character and a fighter till the end. We alll love you CB ((xxxxxxx))

yay . my cheekybun is still my little baby , the brightest star in the sky :D shining down on me and his new baby brothers :D

Back