• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleep Tight Little Fudge

I'm sorry to hear about poor Fudge. I know how you must feel. I had to have Merlin PTS yesterday and it just keeps hitting me :cry: :cry: My lovely boy, your lovely girl :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

doorkeeper said:
I know how you must feel. I had to have Merlin PTS yesterday and it just keeps hitting me :cry: :cry: My lovely boy, your lovely girl :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Awww Louise - I'm sorry to hear about Merlin too - bit of a sad day for us both then yesterday Gal -

Thanks all for your kind thoughts - I have one whopping headache this morning - I think thats prob the wine I guzzled last night as I was feeling a bit down but I feel better today as I know I've done the right thing and little Fudge was well loved and had a brill life with her little pal "skinhead" who is dong fine this morning by the way and squeeking loudly for her breakfast :roll:

So sorry to hear this Lany, but what a lovely long life Fudge had with you.
Run free over the bridge little piggy.

:cry: :cry: :cry: I'm so sorry - it's just so unfair losing a furry kid :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fudge had a wonderful life with you and never wanted for anything - she will always be in your heart and that way she is still alive.
Run free in the eternal sunshine now Fudge - squeak and play in the lovely green grass - xxxx

Dear Lany

I can only say from the heart how wonderful it is to have friends to comfort you and who know exactly how you feel. I am so glad you have been comforted by us "pals" and we are here for you :love:

aaawwwww Buddy what can I say :cry: :cry: :cry: I am so sorry to hear about Fudge, I just wish I had read this post sooner so I would have known and been able to send you lots of love and hugs via cyber space.
I will give you a hug when I see you later this week, and may be needing one myself after all that has happened here recently..we have a bunny here at the moment that needs to have the horrible decision made about her..I have avoided it today, but action stations tomorrow....I know how much all your critters mean to you, and every one leaves such a huge imprint on your heart.
Here if you need me, sending all our love , thinking of you (and Doorkeeper and her lovely Merlin too :( )

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Back