• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Success with my Randy male bunny

sweety

Warren Scout
Hi

Its now been 3 weeks since I debated wether I should get Pepper nutered and then I did.

Well im glad I found the £42 to have it done because he is a different bunny. Ive had no spraying me, no humping me :lol: and he still has his personality but he is so laid back now and more content with himself.

It definately was the right decision, I now dont need a rain mac every time I get him out and he follows me around and I dont stink of rabbit pee any more..

Sweety

hi

that's great news - my boys were 'done' before I got them, and their wee STINKS - I can't imagine the joy of having that in my hair :lol:

Thats great news! It's always a bit of a worry but it's lovely you have got such a positive change afterwards. I'm glad your not smelly anymore :lol:

hi

Hi

Yep he is more loving, he jumps on my lap and wants to be cuddled :roll: he never was like that, hes always been friendly but he was never still, just flew about like a person with itching powder in their bits :lol:

Im so amazed at the change, its remarkable really bless him, the only thing I will say is that hes rather Dopey now,lol, but I dont mind cos I know he is relaxed with life..

Lisa

this is interesting to here, Cobey will come for a sniff, but wont let me pet him, he eats out my hands too so I wonder if I will be lucky too after he is fixed, lets hope so

hi

Hi

Well pepper would let you pick him up but you had to hold real tight and he used to get anrky with you. Now though I pick him up and lay him on my chest and hes almost horizontal hes so laid back :lol:

I dont entirely agree with neutering rabbits as such cos the risks but its kind of changed my mind a bit, I know it works for dogs with hormonals so male species in general.

Shame it dont work for MEN.. :lol:

sweety

even if it means he will sit with me rather than try and romance me which is what is happening at the moment I will be happy!!

hi

Hi

Well thats what pepper kept doing, trying to be romantic with me :oops: and he did get rather aggressive when he couldnt. I felt sorry for him because it got to a stage when I was avoiding him and having to wear old clothes around him as he kept spraying me every time he came near me.

I have had rabbits for 30 yr and he is the only male that has ever done that to me, theres always a FIRST :lol:

Im sure it will help yours

Back