• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cat Flaps !

scutter

New Kit
:?:

Hi Everybody !

My Bunnies Jessica & Peter Rabbit, live in a lovely wooden Wendy house made for children. I have cut a hole in the side and they have just had the conservatory built at the side of their house in the form of a rabbit run. Now they are free to go in and outside as they wish!

I am thinking of putting a standard cat flap when the hole is, so it will be warm in the Autumn/Winter months.

Do you thing they will be OK with this? I'm not talking about asking their permission, I'm talking about the bunnies using the cat flap LOL !

Looking forward to your thoughts on this !

{:mad:>

Hiya Scutter,
Just thought i'd let you know that both of my bunnies live in a shed which has a cat flap fitted so they can go into their run when they want to. They adjusted to it really quickly. At first we just propped the flap open for a day or so until they realised what it was for and then they learnt to push it open. It's really funny to watch when one of them wants to go outside and the other wants to go inside!!! They end up just pushing against each other!!! :lol:
Hope this helps!!
Karen

Hi Karen, thanks for this.
This is encouraging news, I'll pop ti Wilkos tomorrow and get them one. They can spend what is left of he Summer getting used to it.

Mojo and Grace have a pet flap (cat flap was far too small for lardy butts!)

DSCF0031.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

What a great idea!

I'l take some pictures of the bunnies home and post them here !

How do you put them on here by the way LOL?

{:mad:?

Back