• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

honking and circling and linked behaviours??

cazza269

Mama Doe
just wanted to ask, Coby has just started to honk at my feet and circle, I will be getting him snipped soon, but my question is, could this be why he wont sit for attention? also he does this weird belly crawl, what is he doing?!

It means he loves you 8) alot, if you know what i mean :oops: :oops: and it is all part of the mating thing :oops: :oops: :lol:

Our Rosebud :D honks after my dad :oops: :lol: and lays at his feet :shock:

looks like you just have a ... :shock: um, how shall i say it.... excited..:shock:??!!! bunny who will be a lot better when he has been done! :lol:

LOL, I was just going to go and put was I was thinking... and thought, better not :shock: Tam and Adele might tell me off :shock: :p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well I had to think carefully about how to word the thread title so that makes two of us :lol: :lol:

Panzy used to do that to my daughter before the op :shock: but with having more than one bun she used to get sprayed big time, thibk they were all trying to tell her "Hey lady your mine" :oops:

I suppose I should feel happy he likes me, shame a bit too much though! lol but maybe its a good sign as to how he will be around me after the op

cazza269 said:
I suppose I should feel happy he likes me, shame a bit too much though! lol but maybe its a good sign as to how he will be around me after the op

Zeus stopped circling and honking after the op and I did miss it a bit but he still runs up and occasionally runs round me but I think now he is using it to beg for food ;) !

Caz

Caz, do you think it makes a difference to how much they interact with you after if they have been like this, I mean does he like to sit and get fussed?

Zeus is still as affectionate. He still loves to get a cuddle and a fuss from us and follows me around sometimes still but I don't think it was just the neutering that caused him to be a bit less affectionate I think it was because we got Athena almost straight after and he transferred some of his affection to her.

So although he still loves our company and demands nose rubs or food whenever he sees us he doesn't spend all day following me round because he has Athena for company too.

I think I was a bit daft to miss the circling especially the number of times I nearly dropped hot stuff on him when he tripped me up and he was one stage away from spraying before he was done.

I suppose it is like real children, one day they get boyfriends/girlfriends and you aren't quite their number one anymore but they still love you.

It was definately worth it for Zeus because I worked full time and most of the day he had to spend on his own hence why he wouldn't leave us alone when we got home. Now with Athena to cuddle up to he is a much happier, chilled out bunny.

Caz

Zac's a kinda honka but wierd really - he's not yet Neutered but he only circles my feet when there is food around and he'll normally charge about the place generally first and then softly honk a couple of times - no spraying :shock: at yet though :D :D :D

My bunny Miles used to circle before his op but he seemed to be prodding us for a game of tag rather than performing a mating ritual! He still circles occasionally and then plays tag with us, but much less than usual as we have Miffy now who he plays chase with.

AMETHYST

one of mine use to spray me all the time until I had him done he did it in my face, I was talking to him once and it went in my mouth. So cazza you have got all this to come. (maisy & spot, sarnies and a cuppa)

:shock: :shock: ewwww kay thats horrid!!

and stop bunny harrasing me you naughty lady you!!.....what kinda sanwiches!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Brad used to do this behaviour before he was spayed he was still loving but in an 'I love you' way rather than a confused and fustrated 'Give me babies now now now!!!!' kinda way.

Back