• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ADHD in rabbits?

Frejay

Young Bun
My old rabbit clover was very...physco and I used to say she had adhd :lol: Im curious about weather rabbits can have adhd or was it somthing else?
examples of her behaviour
-Terrified of cat carrir
-Kicked baby her babies out of the nest along with all the hay when they were 3 days old, they had bever been touched by me
-had little phyco fits that involved attacking whatever moved
-she would nudge you then bite you
-Just acting different to my other rabbits
Is it possible she was abused before i got her? The breeder i got her from had little kids so maybe they did something while they wern't watching? Clover was a very dominate bunny, was ALWAYS in charge of her cages mate.

hi

sounds like normal, unspayed female bunny behaviour to me - although some stay that way even when spayed :shock:

My son's got Aspergers/ADHD - it's 'normal' in my family...I had noticed that bunny behaviour has a lot in common with the autistic kids I've met - I think that's why I like bunnies so much - panic attacks over nothing, tantrums, violent behaviour - all normal to me after 11yrs with my human boy :lol:

Back