• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do bunnies have there quite days?!

cazza269

Mama Doe
You will probs think I have at last gone bonkers but here goes......

Cobey seems very quite today, cage is open but he doesnt seem to want to play, yesterday he was wild, binky crazy and running in circles, he is eating drinking etc, am I just being silly worrying?! :oops: :roll: :oops:

Are you having hot weather where you are? because if so then the chances is are he is just to hot and cant be bothered. Harvey usually turns down the chance to run on hot days and just spruels out in his run.

it is quite warm, not as hot as it has been but still warmer than usual,as I say I am turning into a real worry wort, I am jus as bad about worrying about my kids too :roll:

So long as he is eating/poopingokay then I'd just put it down to the heat. If he seems uncomfortable... figity or huddling up or stops pooping then it's time to worry :)

Tam

Yeh, Sophie has them and those are the days I say to my boyf over.... and over.... and over..... (you geddit now right? :lol: ) Do you think Sophie is ok? She's really quiet today... do you really think she is ok... :lol: :lol: :lol: He gets sick of saying, "yes Laura....".... "Yes Laura...." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yep, that sounds familiar!! I was late to work yesterday as Squidgy was really quiet. I'm everso worried about them in the heat, even though they've bottles of frozen water, and ice cubes in their normal water bowl. Anyway, poor boy was only trying to have a nap!!! :oops:

Yeh, Sophie has them and those are the days I say to my boyf over.... and over.... and over..... (you geddit now right? ) Do you think Sophie is ok? She's really quiet today... do you really think she is ok... He gets sick of saying, "yes Laura....".... "Yes Laura...."

ahhh my kindred spirit!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

what can I say guys, he is such a lovely wee bunny I just want to make sure 1000% everything is cool ;)

cazza269 said:
Yeh, Sophie has them and those are the days I say to my boyf over.... and over.... and over..... (you geddit now right? ) Do you think Sophie is ok? She's really quiet today... do you really think she is ok... He gets sick of saying, "yes Laura....".... "Yes Laura...."

ahhh my kindred spirit!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

what can I say guys, he is such a lovely wee bunny I just want to make sure 1000% everything is cool ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will have a nervous breakdown I think when I have kids! i worry way too much!! :roll: :roll:

personally Laura that will make you the best mummy in the world, just thik what can happen if you dont worry, when your kiddies come along they will be well cared for for sure 8)

cazza269 said:
personally Laura that will make you the best mummy in the world, just thik what can happen if you dont worry, when your kiddies come along they will be well cared for for sure 8)

Aww, bless! Im sure they will be, it will just be me that will be a nervous wreck! :lol:

:lol: :lol: yup get used to it!! havin kids means never having a worry free night again...really, but they are sooooo worth it

...... funny how that rolls of the tongue so easily when they are sleeping :roll: :lol: :lol:

Splats doesn't really have quiet days...but Roo often has them, doesn't want to come out and goes into his cage. To be honest i think that maybe he is just being a moody teenager.... : )...by the time I come home from work he has usually snapped out of it and comes into the garden for a run.

Back