• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

readigrass discontinued?

hi

I ordered readigrass from a certain, problematic online pet store (aforementioned!) and they sent me the 'Friendly' grass that Diddeen mentioned - my 2 get it instead of fresh grass in the morning if it's raining or the grass is thin, and a pinch each at bedtime, just to keep them busy while I'm in and out of the shed (don't want them escaping at night time!)

I've just ordered 2 bags of readigrass from another online pet store - if you do a search on it or Science Selective or whatever you want, it will come up with the addys for loads of online pet stores - there's tons of them, but I only use the ones with a real life shop or address that you can post to - I email them first to check they have the goods and are good with their customer service, and I pay by postal order as I don't have cheques or debit/credit cards - or a car to go shopping in :roll:

As the postage is usually about £5 min, I buy 3 months worth in bulk of whatever it is, that way the postage evens out to not much at all per item.

Back