• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fast Eddie has gone to the bridge :(

Awwww - there seems to be such a lot of sad news about just now and I carn't believe that now this special little man has gone to Rainbow Bridge too.

Lynda and Jim - you worked your special magic with this wee man and found him such a special home and he's enjoyed the wonder of being wanted and much loved - so of that you must be proud gal.

Go Graze the Fresh Grass little Bunster with our our past loved bunnies.

:cry: I always wonder when I hear about things like this if bunnies wait until they've found their loving forever home, holding out against any lurking health problems that are within them, then let go because they know that they are safe and loved and don't need to worry about anything ever again.

Binky free Fast Eddie x

:cry: Oh Lynda and Jim, I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news, he looked a wonderful wee bun with bags of character. ((((Hugs))))

Binky free little onexxx

Lynda,Jim - Im so so sorry. He was such a wonderful wee man - the longest cuddle Ive ever had from a bun....dont know what else to say, J will be upset too - for such a wee chap he made a big impression.

I'll miss you, wee man...

I'll miss you, wee man... you've always got a place in my heart.

My thoughts are with you all, it's tough losing a bun, especially one so special as Fast Eddie :(

Moog

awwww i ant belive this little man has gone :cry: :cry: :cry: , he was such a cutey pie and looked so healthy, he will be missed i loved reading his stories

binky free eddy

becky

Back