• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which rabbits are nicest you think?

I guess it all comes down where stereotyping bunnies are wrong as stereotyping people's races.

.. buttt mostly big bunnies, lops, and rexes I suppose :lol:

I went to a shelter about 2 months ago and saw a greyish-blue rabbit with super super soft short fur. She was so cute! I would go to one side of the cage and make the soft clicking noises and she'll come tumbling to me :p The shelter says her breed is unknown but she looked like bluebunny's Claude and was pretty friendly compared to other bunnies there.

I had such a hard time choosing as you can imagine but I was influenced by my boyfriend and sister to get my little Bonnie. Her face WAS irresistable and the way she stood on her hind legs staring at us saying "take me home please *cheeky angel face*. Now THAT got my heart melting.

I'm such a softie for cute things, they way they pull at your heart strings.. :oops:

ahh okay now I'm rambling :)

cashmincal said:
I think Cashmere Lops have lovely personalities and are very friendly.

Clare
oh yes them too but i find monty a bit naughty lol and not keen on being picked up or groomed which isnt very good as he need alot more grooming than other breeds but i had to get him cause he ws so cute and looked to be a right character which he is
becky

All depends on the individual, I have 6 Dwarf Lops, 2 boys, which are sweeties, one is hyper, the other laid back, but both friendly. And 4 girls, 1 is a tad grumpy but is getting better, another will have my hand off :eek: and the remaining two wouldnt hurt a fly. So even in one breed, just with 6 examples they are very different.

I wouldnt say one breed was better than the next, as it comes down to the individual.

Hello there. I have 2 dwarf lops and they are both hyper. They like a cuddle only when they feel like it. All i would say is dont try so hard. If you sit on the floor and completely ignore her she will come and investigate you. Gradually she will get more used to you and probably sit and have cuddles.
Hope she is ok xxxx :bunny:

Back