• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Allen & Page as the last post went all funny!!!!

Which feed?

• Allen and Page - Herb and Fibre

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allen and Page - Natural Rabbit Pellet

• Mix of the above 2

• Stick to Science Select

• Total voters

sarattie

Alpha Buck
the bun im getting in a few weeks is on A & P food.

Trouble is I cant find anywhere that sell it near to me!! Does anyone know where abouts I can get it from?? im in reading Berkshire?

Also what feed is best?
A&P herb and Fibre
A&P Naturals Rabbit Pellet
A minx of the 2
or stick to Science Select what i have alread??

I have just moved my buns on to the natural rabbit pellets they seem to like them so far so i would go with those! Also Allan and Page have a web site that you can find you nearest supplier on XXX

Oh Poo! Could you ask the place that you buy your food now if they would order it? Thats what i did.

im changing mine from SS to A&P natural pellets because it is higher in fibre which is always good.. they are half and half just now and their poops are getting bigger everyday! :D Luckily Cheryl works in my local petshop so they have it there :D I will ask on another forum cos i know alot of rabbit people use A&P

Try phoning A&P they might have suppliers not listed on their website. I dunno how frequently they update the list.

Tam

Just spoke to a breeder who uses the pellets and she lives in reading.. her and another breeder there go to Wallingford for their pellets. I can pm you the details if you want it.

was that sue dickenson??

If so shes the breeder my buns coming from!!!! :D Anad thats where she gets hers from too!

I will ask her to get some from wallingford for me if poss, if I cant get it myself...

hahahaha yes it is!!!
She did say I could put u in touch with her if you wanted to share pick ups when she goes to get hers so im sure she will be only to happy to help! hahaha thats so funny!

I tried my two on A&P and they refused to eat it! They would pick out the SS and tip the rest onto the floor. SS is a bit more expensive but easier to get for me too so I have given up on that idea..... at least it got them eating more hay tho!

How funny is that!!!

Im having a little sooty fawn butterfly buck from her!! Ready in a few weeks!! Can't tell you how excited I am!!! :D

these are the foods she's advised me!! So I guess Ill ask her if she'll possibly get some for me too!! she did offer but I thought Id try myself first!!

Hi, I have just checked the Allen & Paige website

www.allenandpage.com

and i have found 6 suppliers in Berkshire, 2 in Reading.
Both are farms, so not sure if you were hoping to find a shop?? :?

A&P are a horse food supplier who also do rabbit pellets, so although there maybe the odd pet shop which will get it, generally its available from farms and farm shops.

The Stable Door Saddlery
Brook House Farm,
Sulhamstead Road
Burghfield
READING
Berkshire
RG30 3SD
0118 983 1838

B & J Dance Stanford End Farm
Swallowfield
READING
Berkshire
RG7 1SY
01189 326355

The Natural pellets are sold in 20kg sacks which cost £6.25 (RRP)

Our local farm shop do not stock the pellets, but are more than happy to order them in as they are an A&P stockist. (took about 4 days to get them in) Luckily our local stockist is only 5 miles away.

Hope this helps?

:D

The General Pet Store in Aylesbury stock them and they deliver too (though not sure how far!). This is where I get mine from sometimes - though I have found a shop a bit closer to me!

I'd def recommend these pellets, my buns are doing really well on them and they gobble them down, even my fussy Pippa!! :)

Nicola

Tadley Pet Supplies, Tadley (nr Aldermaston) where I live are stockists of the horse feed. Anywhere that stocks the horse feed should in thoery be able to order the rabbit pellets.

Caz

Back