Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Wood Green Animal Shelter ... WE GOT BUNNIES !!! (pic link)

  1. #1
    New Kit bigbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7

    Default Wood Green Animal Shelter ... WE GOT BUNNIES !!! (pic link)

    My bedroom window overlooks the bunnies!

    BLISS!

    Have a look at today's entry in my blog:

    http://www.richardtracy.blogspot.com/

    Several pics & details there.

    Hurrah!

    Richard

  2. #2

    Default

    Wow, how cool is that!! Lucky you. Often animal shelters like having bunny cuddlers, someone to play with the bunnies help them get socialised. A very fun way to spend your spare time

  3. #3
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    10,824

    Default

    nope not that rescue they dont even like feeding hay and feed lettice but was lucky enough to cuddle them!

  4. #4
    Mama Doe
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Larbert (centre of universe)
    Posts
    2,148

    Default

    Great view! Be a professional bunny cuddler

  5. #5
    Wise Old Thumper loopylop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    27,714

    Default

    O M G

    That black and white bun is sooooo cute!!!!!

    Nevermind bunny cuddling, I'd be bunny napping him!!! LOL

  6. #6
    Mama Doe Kerri C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loopylop
    O M G

    That black and white bun is sooooo cute!!!!!

    Nevermind bunny cuddling, I'd be bunny napping him!!! LOL
    Thats what I thought!!

  7. #7
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    10,824

    Default

    oh a bigbunny the obsese white bunny you mentioned on your site is in fact not obese and is a new zealand they are meant to be big although she does have a big dewlap but thats because she hasnt been done!"

  8. #8
    New Kit bigbunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7

    Default Wood Green Animal Shelter ... WE GOT BUNNIES !!! (pic link)

    <<oh bigbunny the obsese white bunny you mentioned on your site is in fact not obese and is a new zealand they are meant to be big although she does have a big dewlap but thats because she hasnt been done!>>>

    Oh, I see ...

    How do you know that? Do you work at the shelter?

    I don't even know what a New Zealand is ...

    ''

    I know what a British Giant is ... what a whopper of a bunny!

    <<<That black and white bun is sooooo cute!!!!!>>>

    I must admit, I've never fancied those floppy-eared bunnies (especially if they're flopped forward) ... though the one at the shelter was *so* working his cute factor!

    I like standard ear bunnies ... especially big ears.

    Although Laura's bunny is VERY cute ... *huge* ears flopped to the back of the head ... too cute!

    <<<cuddlers, someone to play with the bunnies help them get socialised.>>>

    Hopefully, I'll get to do some of that ... though I already fear my first bite!

    ''

    Richard

  9. #9
    Young Bun choink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bunnylove
    nope not that rescue they dont even like feeding hay and feed lettice but was lucky enough to cuddle them!
    wgas does feed hay and does not feed lettuce. is this what you meant? the picture of valentine in your signature i took

  10. #10
    Wise Old Thumper
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    10,824

    Default Re: Wood Green Animal Shelter ... WE GOT BUNNIES !!! (pic li

    Quote Originally Posted by bigbunny
    <<oh bigbunny the obsese white bunny you mentioned on your site is in fact not obese and is a new zealand they are meant to be big although she does have a big dewlap but thats because she hasnt been done!>>>

    Oh, I see ...

    How do you know that? Do you work at the shelter?

    I don't even know what a New Zealand is ...

    ''

    I know what a British Giant is ... what a whopper of a bunny!

    <<<That black and white bun is sooooo cute!!!!!>>>

    I must admit, I've never fancied those floppy-eared bunnies (especially if they're flopped forward) ... though the one at the shelter was *so* working his cute factor!

    I like standard ear bunnies ... especially big ears.

    Although Laura's bunny is VERY cute ... *huge* ears flopped to the back of the head ... too cute!

    <<<cuddlers, someone to play with the bunnies help them get socialised.>>>

    Hopefully, I'll get to do some of that ... though I already fear my first bite!

    ''

    Richard

    i done a days voluntary work there! would have been longer but found out they do NOT vacinate there bunnys and as i have more than they do i was not willing to put my bunnys at risk dealing with unvacinated rabbits!

    the white bunny is a new zealand they are also big bunnys just not as big as british giants, i also have new zealands and british giants at home!

    Eve x

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •