• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Now its Ralf's turn...

Kerri C

Mama Doe
He was slumped in his litter-tray this morning, and had passed a giant stuck together dropping. He was off his food, but when I got home (had terrible panick on all day) he'd eaten his breakfast (every bit) and some hay. Got home tonight, and he's eaten some tea too.

He's not his usual self, and just seems a bit down in the dumps. (He usually goes to the door of the shed and darts around on the decking before having his breakfast) but he hasnt shown the slightest bit of interest in going outside.

I've given him loads of hay (he's such a fussy eater) and left some herbs in there for him.

Im not sure if he has been to the toilet, but I've covered the old ones up with some fresh straw so I can tell if he's been.

Shall I give him some infacol now, or wait to see if he's been to the toilet in a hour or so?

Oh I am so sorry to hear that, I know how you must be feeling. I definitely think there is a bunny bug going around :) He will pull through.

Thanks Emma, just checked on him and he's still not himself but has been to the toilet, and has eaten some more of his tea. Hope he's 100% tomorrow, I could do without this adding to my stress at the moment. Hate it when my little babies are poorly :(

Hello, sorry I havent replied sooner. He's 100% (YAY!!), I was worried sick when I opened the shed door this morning as to what state he'd be in, but he greeted me at the door and then did a huge binky down the decking and onto the garden!! You should have seen me chasing him around the garden, all I needed was the Benny Hill music in the background!! Thank you to all of you who replied and asked about him, love you all to bits. xxx

AWW thanks so much everyone, now hampton is poorly and he's been admitted. I've posted another thread about him.

Back