• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a quickie - litter retraining

I think there are always choices about how you approach any one problem , and we have found limiting the bunnies space till they get the litter tray idea can work with persistant poopers :roll: :lol: ...I would use Dennys method first with basic litter training, but if that does not succeed, then opt for plan B limiting the bunnies space, as a last resort.
Hope that clarifys things Tree :)

naughty Adele :lol: is this why my b o o b got edited to breasts on another topic :lol: :lol: :lol: Tree, you are better off being busty for the day rather than busy :wink: :D :lol: maybe I should invest in some silicon :wink: :lol:

Denny said:
naughty Adele :lol: is this why my b o o b got edited to breasts on another topic :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :lol: maybe I should invest in some silicon :wink: :lol:

I ADMIT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am NAUGHTY as charged, but that is hardly news flash of the century, you all know that already :roll: :!: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You dont need to resort to silicon, just stuff a fluffy bunny (or two :shock: ) down your top, that will enhance those inches and keep you abreast of the rest!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
I think there are always choices about how you approach any one problem , and we have found limiting the bunnies space till they get the litter tray idea can work with persistant poopers :roll: :lol: ...I would use Dennys method first with basic litter training, but if that does not succeed, then opt for plan B limiting the bunnies space, as a last resort.
Hope that clarifys things Tree :)

Hiya it's not really working for me anyway. I popped them in on Saturday and have been giving them a few hours out every evening.

Every couple of hours I go in and collect the poo's and pop them in the tray. They also wee everywhere, I've run out of vet bed's and I'm putting towels in now, but they are still soaking them.

The poo's are more like scatters, but Zippy, Scooby and Kovu are use to each other, they knew each other before Kovus op and they can't see or smell my other bunnies, Scooby does it too. I thought that it could of been because i've just had her and Kovu done, but they don't seem to be stopping. Even when I let them out for their run, they cover the place. Any tips?

Tree said:
Even when I let them out for their run, they cover the place. Any tips?

:lol: :lol: :lol: get Bryn to clear them up :wink: 8) :D :lol:

Have you tried putting their hay racks and food bowls and water right by their litter trays so that they have to sit in it to eat and drink :wink: :D

:lol: :lol: , Yep and I've even hidden pellets in the tray. They just don't seem interested in their trays, actually that isn't entirly true the use their trays as well as the carpets :roll: , but it's not even the same place, so I can't move a tray there. It's really baffling me. I never had this trouble with my other four :?

Tree said:
:lol: :lol: , Yep and I've even hidden pellets in the tray. They just don't seem interested in their trays, actually that isn't entirly true the use their trays as well as the carpets :roll: , but it's not even the same place, so I can't move a tray there. It's really baffling me. I never had this trouble with my other four :?

have you thought about weaving their purlies all together and make one large rug :wink: :lol: :lol:

It will probably settle down eventually :wink: its still early days yet with them being all together :wink: :)

failing that, I would get the Molly Maid services in :wink: their number is in the phone book :lol: :lol:

Going back to the busty point...just figured out why i got rabbits! Need to get a bigger jumper now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back