• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding differant breeds?

jennee

Young Bun
Is it possible that I could bond a Netherland and a mini-lop together because I'm planning to hopefully adopt a mini later on (when available in my area and so far I wasn't able to find any) and I wouldn't want them to fight later on :?

The answer to that is a big yes from me, I don't think the buns care what their friends look like, however a very big bun could intimidate a small rabbit.

I have a netherland dwarf and a middium lop who live together very happily. :D

new.jpg

yes you definitely can i have a netherland dwarf, valerie and she lives with a medium sized lop, timber, and they love each other! :love:

sophie

most certianly i have a NZ bonded with a small chin x and a medium lop with a mini lop, and caz a forum member has a dwalf lop bonded to a continental giant! :shock:

eve x

I have also done it without any problems. The biggest difference is in my group of 4. There are 2 small lionheads and a dutch, all weighing around 2kg and they live with a huge rex weighing about 5kg :shock: :lol: :lol:

Cheryl

My rex and dutch are happily bonded together... he's 8lbs and she's just over 4lbs.... :) I always laugh at this picture... :lol:
BigHenryLittleMax.jpg

LMAO! He isn't really that big, he just likes to get himself at the front of the pictures! :lol: Attention seeking boy! :D

Whew I sure am glad to hear :D and the picture with the dutch and the rex.. wow sooo cute/funny/adorable!

Yup Athena in my sig is literally half Zeus' size and she keeps him in his place! He didn't harm her when mounting while they were bonding and they have settled down well together.

Caz

I used to have a British Giant bonded with a Lionhead. It was a match in heaven and they adored each other. Apollo was just under 5kg, Charlie is just over 2kg.

Apollo_and_Charlie_0105_2.jpg

The lady I get my rescues from had a netherland dwarf with a french lop, they totally adored each other!! :lol:

Back