• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

urgent bonding? decision to be made! sucess with pics

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
hi today i tried my NZ bertie with flora a cashmere X. we firstly put them in neuteral tertory, me mounted he a bit but no agression, they mostly ingnored each other, but both showed an interest, we them moved them to a large outside run and the eat from the same boul but mainly are mainly ingnoring each other, they have been together for about 2 hours now (time is 8 pm)!

what should i do split them later and try again tommorrow or leave them in the same hutch (his) and not split them?????

thanks eve x

as long as they are ok i would keep them togther.

are you going to be able to keep an eye on them tonight, because they might not be ok later on.

good luck!

sophie

I would be temped to try first thing in the morning, when you can keep an eye on them for a whole day. Two hours isnt very long really, although initial signs are good, there being no aggression.

I started my first days bonding about 10 am so I had got hours of watching them before putting them away for the night.

Good luck with the bonding :D

Good luck! I would wait until tomarrow also, that way hopefully you will have all day and you'll be able to keep an eye on them!

well we have sucess i waited until this morning i put them back in the run together and within minutes she was grooming him and they have been sitting together ever since! must of missed each other alnight!

bonded21may05one.jpg

bonded21may05.jpg

bonded21may05two.jpg

Congratualtions that is really great! If only all bondings could be so smooth, I am envious! It must help if one is not dominant and the other one a scaredy puss, as in our case. :)

Lynsey

Well done you and buns... sooooooo great together (colours too) Will need everyones vibes when i try with Sooty and Lolly. They will be living in parallel for a couple of months first. Will this help...anyone know?

Another set of slippers !!! Glad it all worked out Eve. We were going to try a threesome on neutral territory today but the weather was a bit unpredictable so I gave it another postponment.......still at least Otis has stopped hassling Ella when he see's Coco so thats some progress :?

Tahra said:
Another set of slippers !!! Glad it all worked out Eve. We were going to try a threesome on neutral territory today but the weather was a bit unpredictable so I gave it another postponment.......still at least Otis has stopped hassling Ella when he see's Coco so thats some progress :?

tahra i do it in the bathroom! hope it works out for you when you get started!

Eve x

Kerri C said:
AWWW how cute do they look!! Look as though theyve been together forever!! :D

i know kerri mad isnt it! wish every bonding was as easy as that one was 3 hrs thats a record for me! and he is soooooooooo big compared to her! :lol:

i was told the last time he was bonded it took a year! :shock: i think i would have been inclined to give up!

Eve x

bunnylove said:
Kerri C said:
AWWW how cute do they look!! Look as though theyve been together forever!! :D

i know kerri mad isnt it! wish every bonding was as easy as that one was 3 hrs thats a record for me! and he is soooooooooo big compared to her! :lol:

i was told the last time he was bonded it took a year! :shock: i think i would have been inclined to give up!

Eve x

They look so snuggly Eve, wish my 2 would click like that!! :roll:

Back