• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit harness

leesabuntine

Warren Scout
hi
Was going to get my rabbit a leash for the garden till its fully bunnyproofed.
Can anyone reccomend me one.
thanks
leesa.

Do your rabbits mind a harness? I remember when I had rabbits when I was young (a distant memory!!) we tried a harness and my rabbit panicked so we never used it again.

I just use a one I bought used. It's a purple chihuaha one. Cause Apathy was too fat for the rabbit ones. xD

awww, but he's a CUTE fat bunny. :)

My bunny hates being on a leash/harness. I tried one with him once and he had a fit, so I've never done it again.

I think many dont like it as buns generally hate being interfered with, i think they sound cool in theory but even if ur bun doesnt mind gettin it on i think they r a huge let down as buns dont kno how to walk in straight lines, or even walk at all as they constantly r stoppin n starting, they arent ideal! :roll:

Yeah mine love to go out on them but i sometimes wish i had an extension lead attached so i dont have to run after them when they make a sudden dash to the other end of the garden!

Back