• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit harness?

I use my harness to take my buns out for a little stroll in the yard. Its much more work than just putting them in an outdoor pen, but very entertaining when being dragged across the yard :roll: :lol:

Yeah that’s what people use them for - but Id go for the extendy ones :wink: I let Toby run free in the yard when he goes to my mums, but then his always stayed close. Rabbit leads are good depending on the bunny :)

I used a rabbit harness today to take simba and nala for a walk around my parent's garden.. they both enjoyed it! Piccys next week when i go back to mine as i havent got usb cable with me

I've just ordered one for my Frenchie Billy so tht I can take him out in the garden and keep him from running off.

Maureen

MoBunny said:
I've just ordered one for my Frenchie Billy so tht I can take him out in the garden and keep him from running off.

Maureen
Where can you get one big enough for a frenchie Maureen?
I used one for Blueberry last year but it doesn't fit her now :roll:

As Toby say's leads are great depending on the bunny, I wouldn't even dream of trying one on Brian he would freak out :?

i used one for dusty last year too! i went to put it on this summer but it doesn't fit :roll: so they just hop round freely now :D

beck said:
Where can you get one big enough for a frenchie Maureen?
I used one for Blueberry last year but it doesn't fit her now :roll:

As Toby say's leads are great depending on the bunny, I wouldn't even dream of trying one on Brian he would freak out :?

I got a 14" one from PAH (with carrots on) when I first got Sylvia. Fits fine with extra! but I think Sylvia is smaller than Blueberry? Otherwise perhaps try one made for a sml-med dog?

Sylvia is very good on a harness. I have one for Oli too but haven't tried it yet as he was so nervous for a long time I didn't think he would like to be outside in the open with nowhere to hide. Sylvia loves it though. I will try Oli on one soon and see what happens!

I tried one on Joey and he was like a rabbit possessed! Never again! Poor bun. He'll sit on the couch with it on, I tried that for a few times till I thought he was used to it. As soon as I sat him on the floor he was off like a shot, he didn't like it at all. :(

Joob-joobs said:
I tried one on Joey and he was like a rabbit possessed! Never again! Poor bun. He'll sit on the couch with it on, I tried that for a few times till I thought he was used to it. As soon as I sat him on the floor he was off like a shot, he didn't like it at all. :(

Sophie didn'd mind me putting hers on, but she hated me trying to get it off and was the same as Joey. She hated it, couldn't bring myself to try agian, didn't want Sof injuring herself!

Back