• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded bunnies .....still in love

What cute, gorgeous, adorable, perfect......etc etc........bunnies you have, I love lops, they are soooooo cute with their forlorn looking ears and podgy faces :love:

Im on day 2 of bonding myself............unfortunatly not going as quick as you :( but never mind, Its a bit more difficult when theres a difference in size.

Well done though xxx

5cutebunnies said:
Joob-joobs said:
It must be a great feeling seeing your buns cozied up together! I'll be PMing you soon for some tips!!! :D :D

I found the cushion flooring in the kitchen a great help as they couldnt hump for to long for slipping :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Debs2811 said:
Im on day 2 of bonding myself............unfortunatly not going as quick as you :( but never mind, Its a bit more difficult when theres a difference in size.

Well done though xxx

How's your binding going? Is there another thread with details?

Yeah, see my thread, Bonding day 1 in general chat.

Not too bad, ive got them in the kitchen at the moment, 1 bun in a pen and 1 out, sniffing each other through the wire, starting to lick each others noses now :D

Back