Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a urgent request!!!!!!

Wise Old Thumper

Default a urgent request!!!!!!

hi can anyone help i am desperately in need of some loving, knowledgeable homes for these wonderful buns, please can you help!!!

there is a beautifully bonded threesome,

Dougal is a 5 year old castrated male Grey cashmere lop, Miffy is a five year old Neutered female Blue dwalf lop and
    Bumble is a four year old castrated black and white male mini lop, but he has paralised back legs, he gets around with no problem but the vets have said there is no more they can do.

and Melissa is one year old who is a female grey and white mini lop who is not neutered but can arrange for it to be done!

no picture at present !

these rabbits are use to lots of space and are in Desparate need of loving knowledgable homes if you can help please pm me.

these rabbits are situated in the Hampshire area!

thanks

Eve x

Warren Scout

They are lovely bunnies, hope you find good homes for them soon

omg I am so sorry I can't help, otherwise Bumble would be on his way home with me now!!!! Can I ask why they are being rehomed? (If you don't mind me being nosey!) Aw, how I would love bumble

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by loopylop
    omg I am so sorry I can't help, otherwise Bumble would be on his way home with me now!!!! Can I ask why they are being rehomed? (If you don't mind me being nosey!) Aw, how I would love bumble

hi thanks my friend is in a deperate situation and needs to move very quickly and cant take the buns as she herself has no where perminant to go. but bumble does need to stay with this friends!

thanks eve x

Aww, I hope it all works out for your friend.

*Still awwwing over Bumble*

We'll have space after the weekend if you can't find a permanent or closer foster. x

Alpha Buck

They all look gorgeous.....I Love lops, they always look a little sad with their little ears hanging down They are SOOOOOOOOOOO cute.

Hubby doesnt really like lops, he prefers lionheads..........we have one of each so hes happy, I only managed to get Jess (a lop) as when we bought her, her ears were upright (so probably not true lop) but within a week of having her home her ears had dropped................haha she must have known hubby wouldnt have said yes if her eaers were lopped when we saw her!!

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by donna-arc
    We'll have space after the weekend if you can't find a permanent or closer foster. x

but wouls the three bonded be able to stay together and be rehomed together donna?

thanks eve x

Of course!

Wise Old Thumper

some luck thank god, a home has been found

thanks to everyone

Eve x