Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: FAQ Article Requests

Yep, came through okay - thank you I need to give Adele some instructions on photo uploading so there is room in my account for more photos. Its full of piccies of her buns atm Will get it up later today tho.

Tam

Quote Originally Posted by Tamsin
    I need to give Adele some instructions on photo uploading so there is room in my account for more photos. Its full of piccies of her buns atm
    Tam
    Falls off seat laughing - - and the best of British Gal - your gonna need it - Keyboards, Buttons, Uploads and Adeleeeee somehow just don't go together me thinks

Awwwwwwww I feel a lettuce slap coming on

[quote="bunnytales"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamsin
    Falls off seat laughing - - and the best of British Gal - your gonna need it - Keyboards, Buttons, Uploads and Adeleeeee somehow just don't go together me thinks

Awwwwwwww I feel a lettuce slap coming on
    HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well you can take that darn lettuce and stick it where the sun dont shine cause I sorted out the problem on my Computer all by myself the other day so there!!! (Sticks tongue out at Lany!! )..so you may just be looking at a techno whizz yet..there is always hope .....remote as it is!!! (and the more remote I am from electrics the better!! )

Quote Originally Posted by Rexy bexy
    hi,
    sorry only just noticed this lol so havnt read every ones posts, if there is anything i can do just give me a shout
    becky
    Hiya couldn't you do Pregnancy couldn't think of anyopne more qualified.
    Click here to see the bunnies available for homes at Underhill Rabbit Rescue

REW bunnies are home and they're all gorgeous

Poppy, Sparkle, Alana
    Please sponsor my Everest trip for Underhill Rabbit Rescue which will be done in April 2014
    Underhill Rabbit Rescue fundraising for Everest page (click here)

dudley-west midlands, term time-chester uni

Quote Originally Posted by Tree
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexy bexy
    hi,
    sorry only just noticed this lol so havnt read every ones posts, if there is anything i can do just give me a shout
    becky
    Hiya couldn't you do Pregnancy couldn't think of anyopne more qualified.
    oh ye i could do, i will do just need to find the time, so i will be able to start it in a few weeks
    becky

Anyone want to take first aid? All the info is here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=792
    It just needs combining into an article.

Tam

Mama Doe

Hi...

ive just read this

i could probably do fly control and hay if no one has done/doing them already...???

Mama Doe

also

how about a topic on 'behaviour' and maybe ways to solve common problems????

(i have a feeling this may be a long topic) but i feel all people can develop their skills with their rabbits, and learning why rabbits do certain things. i could certainly benefit from more behaviour advice and how to develop routines of 'treating' so called behaviour.

i have a 'problem' rabbit - ive read all the books etc and i still dont really know where to start...

what about 'housing' there are many threads asking about suitable measurements etc for their hutched/shed rabbits...

Mama Doe

do these articles still need doing??

no one has replied to me...