Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ Article Requests

Hiya Tams - I'd be happy to do the Vaccinations one for the Forum - I presume you don't need loads and loads of text - just factual Question and Answer type stuff with maybe some illustrations too if I can get them

I would really love to write one, but reading them I don't think I know anything about any of them
    Click here to see the bunnies available for homes at Underhill Rabbit Rescue

REW bunnies are home and they're all gorgeous

Poppy, Sparkle, Alana
    Please sponsor my Everest trip for Underhill Rabbit Rescue which will be done in April 2014
    Underhill Rabbit Rescue fundraising for Everest page (click here)

This is just like being back at school again and having homework :wink: ..those were the days hey ...this is good fun and hopefully informative for other bunny Mummys and Daddys at the same time

With 7 buns Tree, wouldn't litter training or house proofing be good for you??!! I couldn't imagine house proofing for 7 buns, Sophie is enough! We have to cover everything!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tree
    I would really love to write one, but reading them I don't think I know anything about any of them

Get outta here Gal - how many bunsters have u got - Some gals will just come up with any excuse

Come on gal - get yourself sorted and have another shufftie at the topics

Actually House proofing is one I could do, I learnt the hard way. Years back Beatrix decided to eat her way through my newly installed central heating (luckily no harm to her), I had to have an electrictian out on a bank holiday monday to rewire the lot, Ouch I didn't make that mistake again.

Poppy, Sparkle, Alana
    Please sponsor my Everest trip for Underhill Rabbit Rescue which will be done in April 2014

Actually House proofing is one I could do, I learnt the hard way. Years back Beatrix decided to eat her way through my newly installed central heating, I had to have an electrictian out on a bank holiday monday to rewire the lot, Ouch I didn't make that mistake again.
    There you go then Tree, you can write from experience, add a bit of humour too if you like :wink:
    As long as you get the info across then you can write in your very own style
    Are you up for having a go then Tree? If so, we can pop a cross next to the topic for you

Actually House proofing is one I could do, I learnt the hard way. Years back Beatrix decided to eat her way through my newly installed central heating (luckily no harm to her), I had to have an electrictian out on a bank holiday monday to rewire the lot, Ouch I didn't make that mistake again.
    There you go Gal :wink: - thats a brilliant one too Tree - I think I'd better pay special attention to that one as Zac already munched our main telephone line - awwwww anything for a quiet life eh

Quote Originally Posted by bunnytales
    There you go Gal :wink: - thats a brilliant one too Tree - I think I'd better pay special attention to that one as Zac already munched our main telephone line - awwwww anything for a quiet life eh
    Bob has recently done that too, now the phone is back on and wrapped in an inch of gaffer tape.

Thinking about it, I am going to be rubbish at it, so far all I can think about is,

Tip 1 buy loads of gaffer tape and wrap everything with it.
    Tip 2 Love your wall paper? Well kiss it goodbye, because it's gone

Poppy, Sparkle, Alana

How about I pop you down for it and you start it off? If you get stuck you can always pass in on to someone else to add more too. If you have books or a look around the web that might give you some more ideas for things to write about. Or just start with a list of things your bunnies have eaten and then write how to protect them