• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAQ Article Requests

Well i have done my first draft for digging and sent it to Tamsin!!! Is biting fingernails!!!! im sooo nervous! :shock: :lol: :lol:

MoBunny said:
What about caring for the elderly or disabled bunny?

Maureen

Maureen that is a fab idea :D .we have elderly and disabled bunnies here, but I know someone who may be better placed to write this article...our very own Jay ..I will email her to see if she can help :wink:

There you go its up! We thought your bit on digging was great :D

So who is next?

Tam

Thanks tamsin i got really excited when i saw it :D :D big beaming smile and everything!!! are there any others you would like me to do?

Adele said:
MoBunny said:
What about caring for the elderly or disabled bunny?

Maureen

Maureen that is a fab idea :D .we have elderly and disabled bunnies here, but I know someone who may be better placed to write this article...our very own Jay ..I will email her to see if she can help :wink:

**Gulp** - I'll give it a go but it will take some time - do you realise how many disabled and elderly buns we have :?: :shock: :shock: Yikes, put down on paper it seems so hard to do :shock: I know, I'll get Scoot to write it :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll give the neutering topics a go if you like.
If anyone wants to send me anything then feel free but i will hapily give it a go. Might not do it this week as im at my parents but stick me down for both neutering topics :D

K, thats down :)

Jay - maybe take one disability at a time and write on it, you don't have to do them all at once :D

Don't take too long tho, I might start handing out detentions :lol:

Tamsin said:
Jay - maybe take one disability at a time and write on it, you don't have to do them all at once :D

:shock: :shock: Yes miss :p :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd like to help, I don't have a lot of time and I'm certainly no expert but I'm sure I could squeeze one in.... What about nails? not too in depth for me :D and I have to clip white and Black nails with my two.

Jaypot said:
Adele said:
**Gulp** - I'll give it a go but it will take some time - I know, I'll get Scoot to write it :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh Brilliant Jay, good on you for having a go at writing the article, I am sure it will be fantastic :) ..but as for getting Scoot to write it..well that is cheating!! Bunnies doing your homework whatever next :!: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tamsin said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh not the dreaded D word :twisted: :twisted: :!:!! and dont tell me , we have to write thousands of lines too if we are late handing in the articles :? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Head Teacher Tams, please can I be excused from writing my article for a few days :?: I do have a letter from the bunnies explaining why, so hopefully you will give me a few days grace :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back