Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ Article Requests

Articles can also be added too, so if we post the final thing and you think of something that was missed it can be added.

Tam

Quote Originally Posted by Tamsin
    Your welcome to team up on topics Hopefully alot of the info you need is right here, it just needs putting together.
    True I could run a search on "teeth" on RU - think I may be there some time going through it !

Caz
    RIP My Babies: Fudge, Zeus, Athena, Violet, Cosmos & Pierre!

That is a brilliant idea Caz, i could do quite a few if people were to send me there stuff. I am quite bored at work at the mo with nothing to do and i think this would be really interesting. Tamsin could you allocate a few topics to different people then and everyone could send in there bits?
    Dash, Scooter, Missy, Max, Sooty, Jamima, Winston, Reuben, Foxglove, Ron and Smidgen
    Goodnight Hester my Special bun xxx

''It is a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to pieces.'' - Bridget Jones
    www.german-shepherd-rescue-scotland.org.uk
    http://www.bunnyhop.co.uk/

Yep, okay With bigger subjects one person can collate the smaller sections from other people. So Caz, your incharge of teeth Anyone wanting to volunteer for a sub-section of teeth can choose a topic and send their bit to Caz to add to the final article.

For searching try to be a little more specific e.g. teeth burring, teeth clipping, front teeth; select search for all terms; limit it to the rabbit care section; and display as posts to see a quick over view.

Tam

When would you like these done for Tamsin? Can we include small pics or would you like to stick to text??

In your own time, there is no set deadline If you find you don't have time after picking a topic, you can always let me know and we can open it up to someone else or you can pass your notes on to someone else to finish up.

If the article would benefit from pictures then certainly include them. Remember they need permission from the owner though. You can always link to website that have pictures.

Edit: If you do include picture, please include a text description too though

Tam

Young Bun

Quote Originally Posted by loopylop
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=132

I think that is it ripleys!!!!
    Hiya I looked at that one but it doesn't seem to have info on dried food and hay, which are the best to use, how much to use etc.

It will be interesting to read all of these once they have been done!!!

Banned

Maybe there should be an article about “Bonding”….that comes up often.